Monday, February 9, 2009

Comments...

I thought I would comment on the comments from my previous postings.

First Bubbleshare. Jim, this is awesome. In a few easy steps you can download pictures from your computer and share with others. You can search pictures in numerous categories. Adding captions to your pictures is just a click away.

Second, Godin's list about education. This provided an excellent opportunity to bring out the passion of what is important in education. I believe we do not take the time to think about all the extras educators do to help students. Teachers should be appreciated for their efforts. Godin is obviously having fun with this list or ... (I will let you fill in your opinion). He is clever enough to include some valuable points on his list but also includes points for further discussion.

Thank all of you for your input and passion for education.

No comments: