Thursday, March 19, 2009

23 Things

Many of my classmates reviewed "23 Things." as their online PD. Out of interest and class evaluation, I reviewed their findings. The main concept of this online PD is a "map" or "outline" of how to help people learn Web 2.0 tools and use them in their teaching. This has prompted me to work with my TIL in helping the entire school staff become proficient in the use of online tools. My next step is to communicate group decisons and planning through Google documents. Each year, in the Spring, we plan for the upcoming year. This usually involves a series of meetings. This can be difficult for the teachers with young families. By working on this task through Google docs, people can complete tasks when they have "free" time. Also, everyone has a voice and doesn't have to worry about not having their chance to be heard.

No comments: